City & Guilds London, is the World’s largest Vocational Awarding Body. It certifies over 1.3 Million students annually the world over and helps increase an individual’s value proposition and competitiveness within the Global Market. City & Guilds qualifications are internationally renowned as the benchmark for excellence and the accreditation is recognized as a sign of quality in over a 100 countries around the world.
City & Guilds, London has accredited the International Centre of Culinary Arts – ICCA Dubai’s Online Distance Learning Program being delivered under the name and style “Fatafeat ICCA Academy Online”.
Most food shows are about providing information & entertainment around food. Whereas, “Fatafeat ICCA Academy Online” Season, is all about comprehensive knowledge & skills based education along with simple tests to Get Certified to become a Certified Home Chef!
1. Enroll to the Fatafeat ICCA Academy Online.
2. Provide complete details of the following: Full Name, Date of Birth and Gender
3. Upload any valid ID (Copy of any government/personal ID, passport or driver’s license) in your Profile Page for name authentication.
4. Complete and pass all 15 Theory and Practical Assessments
5. Upon completion, your “Home Kitchen Skills” City & Guilds London, UK Online Certificate will be sent to you on the email you have provided.
On Air: WEDNESDAY